Senior Fire Safety Manager cum Workplace Safety & Health Officer - Up $5000 / 3ye exp / Mountbatten
- Salary up to $5000
- Monday to Friday, Half Sat
- Office Hour
- Location: Mountbatten
- Responsible for company quality, health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Perform inspection and audit to ensure compliance of industry requirements.
- Implement, maintenance, reviewing of company’s safety management system.
- Conducting of fire drill and table top exercise.
- Handle group quality risk management and ensuring property is in compliance with fire code.
- Monitor sub-contractors on safety management performance.
- Responsible for submission of monthly reports.
- Ad-hoc work as requested by site manager.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] .
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. *
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Goh Pui Jun (June)
Registration No: R1873497
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA License No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd