Senior / Financial Analyst (Up $5500/ West/ 5D/ AWS)
- Providing financial advisory support to Business Unit
- Perform feasibility analysis on new projects
- Support financial planning related to budgeting, financial review and analysis.
- Recommend stractegic on collection, integration usage and leading in the discovery processes.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of accurate, timely and insightful management reports.
- Present findings and recommendations on actions to improve performance for Business Unit.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or Analytics related field with Minor in Finance preferred.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Resourceful, independent, meticulous, strong analytical mind and eye for detail
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience in healthcare industry, management accounting or data analytics is an added advantage
Interested candidates also may email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
Tee Kia Qi (Jess)
Registration Number: R1986460
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA. License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd