Senior Financial Analyst
NTUC Health Co-operative Ltd| Date Posted: 15-May-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
As an analyst, the candidate must demonstrate a high level of business acumen and be viewed by the business units as a business partner.
Reporting to the Senior FP&A Manager, your duties will include the following:
- Business Support for one of NTUC Health's key business unit and overall corporate reporting
- Ensure accurate and timely management reporting to business and functions for decision making purposes
- Monthly presentation of results to businesses during operations review, highlighting trends and variances in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Responsible for forecasting and budgeting process for the business and functions
- Work closely with Business and Functional Heads to ensure quality of forecasts and budgets.
- Support Senior Manager in SAP/BI/BPC system enhancements
- Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance. A professional accreditation (CA, ACCA) is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years' working experience, preferably with audit or FP&A experience.
- Strong financial awareness and excellent analytical abilities.
- Good communication skills across external stakeholders.
- A team player, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE NOTIFIED