Senior Finance Manager | North | UP to SGD10, 000
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 22-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Oversee the financial management and reporting activities of the company for both local and regional operations.
- Develop, streamline and enhance financial management and reporting processes.
- Partner with country leads on financial planning and analysis, supporting key leaders in the formulation of annual targets, tracking and managing of rolling forecast, and providing financial insights for leaders to help in closing any gap in meeting set targets.
- Responsible for management & timely closure/reporting of month-end/year-end closing
- Manage and oversee the budgeting and forecasting process including effective planning, guidelines and assumptions
- Timely and accurate preparation of consolidated monthly and annual financial statements and reports in accordance with the regulated guidelines
- Review and finalize month-end closing activities
- Review and approve closing and reconciliation processes
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agents
- Lead in regular review and implementation of internal control of processes
- Ensuring accurate processing and recording of company's payroll, compliance to SOX internal controls, maintaining good governance, compliance to local statutory requirements
- Ensure financial and business-related legislative compliance are met
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance or related fields.
- Having professional accounting accreditations will be highly advantageous.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in a Manufacturing/Electronics industries.
- Possess experience in Finance Operations in a regional role will be advantageous.
- Strong background in FP&A and Controls & Compliance.
- Comfortable in leading a team and display strong man-management skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080