Senior Finance Manager - F&B/RETAIL/HOSPITALITY - S$10,000
Established Company with the F&B/Retail/Hospitality Industry is seeking for experienced and passionate individuals for the position of Senior Finance Manager!
Budget for this role: S$10,000
- Oversee the Singapore Finance functions including GL, AP, AR and Cost Control to ensure smooth operations and processes across all functions.
- Oversee the financial closing process and audit for Singapore entities and business as well as the franchise business.
- Drive accurate and timely delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual financial consolidated reports including analysis of key performance indicators.
- Review financial results and highlight issues of concerns, including any risks and opportunities.
- Support in preparation, review and monitoring of weekly/monthly cashflow forecasts and cashflow position to ensure optimal funds available for operations.
- Work closely with respective HODs and provide guidance / address issues relating to Finance functions.
- Overall responsible for the annual audit, managing the whole audit process and relationship with external auditors, group’s audit committee and governmental bodies, as necessary.
- Provide coaching and guidance to local finance team for growth and development.
- Support in the budget and forecast process for the group.
- Perform pro-active financial analysis to aid business decision making, with recommendations for improvements
- Support business strategies by participating in ad-hoc projects/initiatives, supporting business strategies, drive cost-savings initiatives, and to provide recommendations to improve efficiencies
- Seek opportunities to improve profitability and/or cash flow
- Champion capital appraisal and approval, and manage projects and investment applications through feasibility studies, approval matrix and post investment reviews
- Assist in developing presentations including performance, forecasts, budget and projects, as well as external presentations, if necessary
- Support in pro-forma calculations for business development
- Business partner to management team, providing commercial decisions support across key management initiatives, business transformations and process improvements.
- Develop, implement and drive compliance with internal controls as well as financial and accounting policies and procedures across all functions in Singapore
- Implement, streamline and maintain all financial controls and systems including cash management, accounts payable and receivable, credit control, cost control petty cash, reconcile bank and investment accounts within the business
- Maintain and update all Authority Limits and Bank Mandate
- Facilitate and liaise with lawyers and consultants to oversee all tax and regulatory compliance issues
- Prepare/review tax computation and deal with all government tax and accounting affairs
- Liaise with banks on lines of credit or other financial services as required and appropriate.
- Candidate should possess a bachelor degree in accounting/finance, or full set of ACCA, preferable CPA qualified
- Candidate with regional accounting exposure will be a plus.
- Min of 5years of relevant experience acquired in a challenging FMCG or retail environment.
- High level of integrity, sharp analytical skills with an eye for details, take initiatives, possess a sense of urgency and with the ability to work independently
- Team player in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Leadership qualities while retaining the willingness to be hands-on, and be resourceful, proactive
- Proficient in MS Office. Knowledge in ERP and POS is a MUST.
Interested applicant, kindly submit full-detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please visit www.clarist.com.sg for more available positions. Thank you
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd