Senior Finance Executive
Confidential| Date Posted: 31-Dec-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Finance/ Accounting/Compliance / Treasury Regulation
- Implement account/ financial control and provide full reporting on data analysis
- Responsible for maintaining the ERP system and ensuring the integrity and internal control to fulfill regulation requirements, accounting standard and company compliance policy.
- Ensure that all financial reports are prepared and submitted to senior management and governmental agencies as required.
- Lead the month-end and year-end closing process in accordance with corporate accounting methods and timetables.
- Review expenditures of assigned areas to ensure compliance with established expense control procedures of the corporation and the operating plan.
- Collaborate with Headquarter to implement global policy and management system
- Analysis of and explain discrepancies between actual versus budget. Prepare the budgets and forecasts including revenue, margins
- Control costs within the budget and guidelines of the company or department
- Manage project schedules and action items for assigned projects.
- Responsible for direct and indirect taxes compliance reporting and audit activity
- Manage expat taxes, ensure intercompany activities are reporting consistently with transfer pricing policies and procedures, transfer pricing analysis and reporting.
- Ensure the statutory, tax filing and all required reports in a timely manner.
- Drive the reporting process and ensure that all statutory matters are in compliance with the laws
- Major in Accounting or Finance, and proven experience as finance or similar role.
- With a min of 5 years financial, Accounting and tax experience in the field; exposure to manufacturing business is preferential.
- Familiarity working with a large ERP system (e.g. Oracle’s NetSuite, SAP .)
- Solid analytical skills and business acumen are required.
- Good influencing skills are essential to coordinate the financial activities of a diverse and complex organization.
- Experience working on a global/remote team