Senior / Finance Executive
We are looking for a bright, passionate and dedicated employee to manage our finance and accounting function for Yalamanchili companies.
Manage full set of account for Yalamanchili companies.
- Timely posting of transactions in ledger and relevant document
- Maintain accurate business transactions record (e.g. invoices, receipt, supporting document)
- Follow up with relevant functions to update Finance MIS Report (e.g. client contracts, Purchase Order, Delivery status, Payment status, etc)
- Review internal transaction record and raise invoice to clients
- Perform bank reconciliation with payment received and made
- Prepare GST reports and ensure compliance to regulatory requirements
- Accurate, timely monthly accounts closure
- Prepare management reports by providing analyse of variances
- Comply with local accounting and tax requirements
- Support Corporate Secretarial services
- Assist in tax schedule / computation
- Assist in preparing financial forecast and annual budget
- Assist and co-ordinate with auditors and consultant for yearend book closure
- Execute duties that may be assigned from time to time as the Management deem fit
Skills & Experience Required
- At least 2 years’ experience in related field
- At least Diploma in Accountancy (or related fields) and above
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, e.g. IRAS, GST, etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft office application (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Self-starter, motivated and ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Position opened to Singaporean to apply only.
Interested candidates please email us your detailed resume in MS Word format, stating current and expected salaries, academic qualification, work experience, and attach a recent photograph (passport photo preferred) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Yalamanchili International Pte Ltd