Senior/Finance Assistant (Freight Billing)
Process AR transactions in the accounting system promptly and accurately
- Monitor outstanding AR and manage debt recovery process
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement, financial and management reports for review by the supervisor/ officer-in-charge
- Verify financial records and reports for compliance to current procedures, guidelines and accounting practice.
- Safekeeping financial documents & safeguard financial information of the customers.
- Handle customer's queries on the financial transactions & postings.
Minimum ITE Nitec Accounting or its equivalent
- Minimum 1 year in finance/accounting experience
- Application knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
- Team player, meticulous, independent and analytical
- Good communication and presentation skills.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required. We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd