Senior Finance Analyst (FP&A, Pharma Manufacturing Sector, Accounting)
Primary Objectives of this Job
• The senior analyst is responsible for analyzing and reporting manufacturing activities and support management in production analysis through manufacturing variance reporting and review.
• Provides financial support within plant environment.
• Must understand the financial impact of manufacturing alternatives
• Ensure integrity and accuracy of manufacturing financial performance
• Assist in development of standard costs and bill of materials and maintain the standard cost system
• Understand and maintain relationships between accounting system, manufacturing system and purchase system.
• Ensure adequate control of inventories and reserves
• Capital asset management – placing asset into service, asset tagging & counting and asset impairment analysis
• Inventory management – assist in quarter end inventory count and month end reporting
• Perform balance sheet account reconciliation and monthly journal entries
• Provide support to audit reviews
• Responsibility to adhere to any applicable EHS requirements.
• Commitment to a fair and respectful relationship to others and behavior in accordance with Takeda’s Code of Conduct.
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Able to work independently and within a team-oriented environment
• Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and teamwork skills.
• Positive work ethic and self-motivated.
• General Accounting knowledge with experience in budgeting and forecasting
• Working knowledge of PC Applications and Accounting software
• Min Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance (or country equivalent)
• 5+ years of accounting or cost controlling experience
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Finance Analyst - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd