Senior Field Service Specialist (MNC, exp in Flow Measurement)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-May-2021
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Performs Site Service Jobs such as preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and ad hoc services.
- Visits customer installation for site survey and provide comprehensive recommendation.
- Assists with configuration, programming and testing of flow computers, HMI, PLCs, DanPac, Server, multiplexors, Delta V, Flow Computers, Preset, Batch Controller and other applicable equipment.
- Reviews Engineering Documents such as System Architecture, Wiring Drawings etc.
- Performs Pre-FAT / FAT (Factory Acceptance Test), Installation, Site acceptance Test & Commissioning.
- Replicates customer installed software control system with demo unit to provide solution to customer issues.
- Provides remote support to customer via phone call, email and remote access.
- Degree in Engineering
- Min 6-8+ years of related experience in instrumentation and flow metering for the Oil & Gas / Petroleum industry.
- In depth development experience in SCADA software as well other industrial automation software such as PLC ladder logic, C/C++, Visual Basic6/Excel VBA.
- Skill in network communication protocol such as TCP/IP, OPC, Modbus etc.
- Experience in programming flow computer (FloBoss S600/OMNI) for custody transfer metering and knowledge in related standards API, AGA, ISO etc. will be preferred.
- Interpersonal, communication & influencing skills to effectively communicate & advocate service solutions to customers.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd