Senior Field Application Engineer (Semicon/Electronics)
Role: - Responsible for creating business opportunities with potential customers in ASEAN region and convert into design wins.
- Provides technical support to customers during their R&D cycles till completion
Requirements: - Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- More than 3 years of relevant working experience is preferred
- Working experience as a Field Application Engineer in a semiconductor distributor or supplier environment, and/or
- Working experience in a R&D environment in the electronics sector
- Possess software skills in C/C++, Linux, Java, Windows, RTOS or others
- Possess hardware design in analog and/or power applications with experience in PCB layout designs, schematic capture, routing rules, testing/debugging/troubleshooting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently, possess leadership skills and also a team player.
- Able to travel on short notice
- Possess own transport and valid driving license is preferred
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah Oaktree Consulting EA License No : 06C4642 EA Reg No : R1105598
The Telegram link is https://t.me/sgjobadv