Field Application Engineer | 5G Project | UP to SGD9, 000
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 21-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Senior Field Application Engineer will be responsible for managing all aspects of the technical engagement with customers like ISP, SMB, and so on in order to provide the best technical supports to customers. This position will need to support customer's system & Test engineers directly. The FAE should have the embedded Systems S/W or H/W engineering background with the knowledge of PON (GPON/EPON/XGSPON/10GEPON), xDSL, G.Fast, VoIP, WiFi, and network devices.Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of the technical engagement with customers:
- Build customer relationship with providing related technology trends of xDSL and PON.
- Drive defining product requirements & spec. with customer's requests.
- Support customer engineers to proceed product evaluation and ISP Lab & Field testing.
- Analyze tech issue & problem customer has in the field, check its technical resolution and working condition, and fix the same if required.
- Collaborate with sales team, and PM for sharing customer's feedback, issues, product quality and etc. in the field.
- Troubleshoot on customer's request, resolve other engineering issues can be solved in the field, conduct regular follow up on customer's activities, and monitor for obtaining new sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with sales and product marketing team to introduce & demo new product to customers.
- Research leading edge technologies and trends of PON, xDSL, WiFi, 4G/5G network and so on for products and report regularly.
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline from a four-year accredited college/university.
- At least 6 years of directly related experience.
- Embedded Linux BSP and application with TCP/IP, UDP/IP Network diag. tool and etc.
- Understanding of OMCI stack, TR-069, debugging tool dev., and etc.
- Experience of PON product (ONT) test equipment and OLT interoperability for ONT.
- Experience of xDSL product test equipment and DSLAM interoperability for xDSL CPE
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080