Senior Executive, Youth Development | UP to SGD6, 600
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 24-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Conceptualize, design and deliver youth-centric leadership programmes and events to prepare for tomorrow's leaders.
- Manage day-to-day activities associated with the programmes, including engagement and relationship building, project management, budgeting and outcomes tracking and measurement.
- Identify, engage and secure partners to support successful delivery of the organization's programmes.
- Managing of assigned accounts.
- Degree in Business/Economics or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in implementing of programmes for target audiences.
- Possess good engagement and influencing skills and knows how to build relationship with people.
- Possess interest in developing and working with the youth community.
- Able to work on weekday evenings and weekends.
- Prior experience in courseware development, adult learning methodologies will be advantageous.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080