Senior Executive, Special Projects
Autism Resource Centre (S) / Pathlight School| Date Posted: 12-Apr-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
The Senior Executive, Special Projects provides oversight and ensures smooth functioning of the ARC(S) Executive Director’s Office.
- Provide corporate secretarial support to ensure that ARC (S) has a proactive, clearly articulated and strong governance framework
- Monitor the Charity governance framework and ensure compliance to regulations and legislation as well as alignment with best practices.
- Assist in developing and implementing the work plan and policies / procedures for governance matters including maintaining key documents, requirements and filings
- Support ED office for administration of annual general meetings, board meetings, writing of minutes, follow up documentation etc
- Manage program specific special projects include coordinating the activities involved in the development and implementation of special projects; including liaison with internal and external parties
- Be responsible for the efficient administration of the organization, and oversee administrative support to the Executive Director’s office
- Admin and/or corporate secretarial experience will be an advantage
- Meticulous with strong attention to detail
- A passion to serve in the special needs sector
- Independent worker who is also able to work collaboratively in a team
Autism Resource Centre (S) / Pathlight School