Senior Executive, Security Operations - Healthcare (Min Degree Holder)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Lead a team of in house and outsourced security supervisors and officers in managing daily security and car park operations.
- Recruitment, induction, supervision and training of staff
- Manage staff overtime, medical claims, roster, attendance and deployment
- Conduct Total Performance Management (TPM) of security officers
- Plan and prepare Learning Needs Analysis (LNA), operating and capital budget
- Manage and control approved department budget to ensure fiscal soundness
- Ensure security and car park operations comply to operating procedure requirements
- Ensure all documents are reviewed and updated periodically
- Conduct incident investigations and make recommendation for preventive action
- Conduct security risk assessment and implement measures to mitigate risks
- Manage VVIP visits
- Manage crowd and traffic control during fire drills and incidents
- Contract administration / renewal including preparation of specifications, RFP/RFQ and evaluation of service providers
- Attend to feedback and complaints from patient, members of public or staff promptly and professionally.
- Plan, coordinate, lead and execute security plans to support hospital disease outbreak and civil emergency incidents and exercises
- Implement infrastructure, equipping and deploying security officers to strengthen security aspects during period of heightened alert
- Implement initiatives / projects to improve process and productivity in security operation.
- Be a change agent and inculcate mindset change for hospital wide / department level initiatives and establish a working environment of collegiality and effective teamwork.
- Min Degree (Compulsory) and above in a relevant discipline would be advantageous
- Preferably to possess a valid PLRD pass but not compulsory
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar capacity
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable, goal-oriented, self-starter who is pro-active and able to work under pressure as well as in rapidly evolving environment
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd