Senior Executive (Student Services)
The Division of Student Administration is seeking a highly driven individual with a passion for the arts and arts education to join us as Senior Executive to predominantly administer the scholarship and financial assistance schemes for students. This position reports to the Director, Division of Student Administration and Senior Manager of Student Services, and your key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Review and administer scholarship and financial assistance schemes for new and current students (College-funded and External-funded).
- Publish and open and administer application for scholarship and bursary schemes.
- Process application for LASALLE-administered scholarships and financial assistance, perform preliminary evaluation based on eligibility criteria.
- Prepare and ensure necessary documentation for consideration of awards by the Scholarship and Financial Assistance Committee.
- Secretariat for Scholarship and Financial Assistance Committee (convene at least three times a year)
- Process applications for government-sponsored financial assistance/bursary. Eg. MOE Bursary, CDC/CCC Bursary and Mendaki TTFS. Administer monies received by applicants.
- Communicate outcomes to students and relevant departments, and ensure proper filling of records.
- Provide advice to students on available scholarship and financial assistance schemes.
- Administer new scholarships and bursaries.
- Maintaining records of scholarship and bursary recipients, and also monitor budget for scholarships and bursaries.
- Prepare and generate relevant statistics on scholarship and financial assistance schemes for external and internal reporting purposes.
- Assist to organize and prepare for the annual convocation ceremony with other key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an established university with at least 3 years of relevant experience within a tertiary education environment
- Good interpersonal, communication (written and spoken), organisational and analytical skills
- Meticulous, proactive and excellent follow-through capability
- Ability to work independently within tight deadlines and to produce output of high accuracy and quality
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-cultural environment, both within the team and with the various faculties and divisions across the College
- IT savvy and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to embrace a student-centric service culture
Please submit your curriculum vitae indicating current and expected salary, indicating clearly the position you are applying, by e-mail to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] before closing date 23 November 2018 or in writing (stating clearly the position applying in the envelope) to:
Director - Division of Human Resources
LASALLE College of the Arts Ltd
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
More information on the Institution can be found at www.lasalle.edu.sg
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
LASALLE College of the Arts