Senior/ Executive, Regional/ Community Eye Care- HEALTHCARE
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333503
Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide admin support for efficient running of department and clinics.
- Assist in front-end screening and outreach events, ensure correct workflow for stations and to stand-in in exigencies. Back-end includes collation of statistics and report compilation
- Assist in satellite clinics’ day-to-day operational activities and patient care delivery, checking grounds workflow and practices in alignment with standards set.
- Assist in clinic/ departmental checks and maintenance of medical equipment and IT assets.
- (Finance scope) Collate budget/ workload and financial data for timely submission of claims
- (Senior) To lead in workflow design, forward-planning and budgeting activities.
- Support other relevant duties as assigned .
- Possess at least a Diploma / Degree in any field
- Meticulous, with good analytical and organisational skills. Able to work in a team environment and work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills with pleasant disposition and thrives in fast-paced environment
Interested in the above role! Please send in your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA Personnel: Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
C.E.I : R1333503
Company Registration No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd