Senior Executive, Recruitment & Admissions (2-year contract), LKCSB
- This position is for Lee Kong Chian School of Business (LKCSB).
- Ensure the application process is seamless for LKCSB PG (Post-Graduate) programme applicants, including proper documentation of application materials and following up with applicants promptly.
- Ensure the admissions process runs smoothly for LKCSB PG programme by coordinating admission and scholarship interviews, sending of admissions offer and other administrative tasks.
- Assist the recruitment team with event operations including preparing promotional materials for outreach activities, event setup, preparation and registration for both on-campus and virtual information sessions information sessions. Required to also ensure details of events are sent out to registrants and assist in following up with registrants and attend to walk-in/telephone queries.
- Streamline and assist with collation of lead information and scholarship application by ensuring timely notification of scholarship application and assisting with e-filing of leads data.
- Assist with outreach by updating of website and uploading of leads to system for email blast.
- Bachelor degree.
- Miniumum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience marketing education products, wholesale and retail, preferably in an Institute of Higher Learning.
- Good interpersonal skills, prior event planning and administrative/recruitment experience would be advantageous.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of postgraduate programmes or education environment a plus.
- Self-starter with initiative, and a good problem-solver.
- IT savvy and proficient in MS Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Meticulous with attention to important details.
- Pleasant personality and a strong team player.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University