Senior Executive, Procurement
- Attractive salary which commensurates with experience, and other employee benefits,
- Be in charge of the strategic sourcing of goods and services, in accordance with business objectives.
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
You will source for goods and services strategically, in accordance with business objectives. You will also lead in best sourcing cum evaluation, participate in negotiations and manage stakeholders' requirements to achieve win-win.
You are responsible for:
- Providing end-to-end procurement support of indirect purchases to the respective business unit.
- Ensuring compliance to company policies and guidelines.
- Providing guidance and recommendations on procurement matters.
- Providing ad-hoc system support to business unit/suppliers.
- Any other assignments/projects as assigned
- You are a Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You are a strategic thinker with a high degree of initiative and integrity
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at different levels, including Senior Management.
- You possess excellent written and presentation skills.
- You are meticulous and organised, to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd