Senior Executive - Procurement
Fantastic work culture
Excellent opportunity to learn from best in class talent
Our client is a well-known financial services firm providing convenient, quick and cashless payment solutions. They are known for constantly innovating their product to enhance users experience while also strengthening their business capabilities. The company encourages new idea generation and continuous improvement providing employees the opportunity to make a positive impact.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with stakeholders to understand business requirements and challenges related to procurement.
- Sourcing the best, suitable vendors and provide recommendations to the business and guide them on the best procurement approach.
- Managing and executing ITQ, RFP and Tender activities independently and timely and in compliance to procurement Policy
- Maintaining vendor list, ITQ/ tender list and AVL contract database and ensuring vendors deliver goods and services based on the agreed cope of work and deliverables.
- Performing procurement due diligence and negotiating with vendors to ensure purchases made are value for money
- Working with the business on the services provided and reviewing vendor performance prior to renewal.
- Educating and ensuring that employees comply with Procurement Policies and Procedures
- You have a Diploma/Bachelor Degree from established university and have at least 3 years experience in procurement, with at least 2 years in indirect procurement
- You possess good negotiation, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- You are capable of working both independently and collaborate with teams
Click to apply: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/14200411
Snaphunt Pte Ltd