Senior / Executive, Policy & Project Management (Public Healthcare)
An exciting opportunity has arised as one of established healthcare organisation is looking out for Healthcare Executive focusing in Policy and Programme Management to join their dynamic and homely organisation. Join them to embark a rewarding and fulfilling career!
- Explore and develop new initiatives or services to strengthen and improve the existing sector
- Evaluate the programmes and process for operational improvement
- Coordinate with stakeholders in end to end programme management, which includes planning, sourcing and budgetting
- Develop and maintain networks in the community for effective rollout of programmes and dissemination of information
- Track progress and ensure compliance to timelines in project development and implementation.
- Maintain strong account management through close communication with main stakeholders.
- Engage service providers to come onboard programmes/ services of interest
- Work with various stakeholders and senior management to analyse issues relating to programme/ services and refine the programmes/ services
- Min. Degree in any discipline
- 3-5 year's experience in project management, preferably in healthcare or public sectors.
- Candidates with lesser experience may still be consider for junior executive level
- Good communication and writing skills
- Ability to think strategically with good organisational skills.
- Passionate about healthcare and policy-making.
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Tricia Goh
Or call 6736 3280 for a short discussion
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd