Senior Executive, Policies & Framework Improvement/ Writing - HEALTHCARE
The successful incumbent will assist the Function Head and the internal stakeholders by reviewing, evaluating and recommending improvements on the policies and procedures.
Key functions include:
- Plans and coordinates the review on Policy Management Framework.
- Communicates directly with the Project Champions from various departments to gain understanding on the policies and procedures.
- Reviews, evaluates and recommends improvement to the policies and procedures.
- Advises internal stakeholders on the creation of new policies and procedures.
- Creates process maps and related documents as needed.
- Coordinates review, approval and execution of policies and procedures.
- Establishes and manages a library of policies and procedures
- Plans and executes annual compliance reviews on policies and procedures relating to key areas of concern
- Provides secretariat support for the Audit & Risk Committee (ARC), Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) and the Workplace Safety & Health Committee (WSHC).
- Possess a Degree in Business Administration, Finance & Accounting or related discipline with at least 3 – 5 years of relevant experiences.
- Relevant experience, preferably in a healthcare / community care settings;
- Experience in writing policies and procedures and process mapping;
- Added advantage if experience in audit, accounting, ISO or QA
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Visio and SharePoint
- Ability to understand broad business issues
- Meticulous and good analytical skills
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd