Senior Executive, Planning (1-year contract), SMU Academy
- Identify, analyse and monitor issues that affect profitability, growth, and quality of courses/ programmes and trainers.
- Utilize data to solve key business problems.
- Responsible for providing relevant insights to help the team make the right decisions, address key challenges, and identify new ways to grow.
- Perform financial analysis and modelling.
- Provide operational insights to achieve key performance indicators.
- Leverage market/customer research, trends and competitor analysis to drive revenue, increase signup for courses and enhance participant loyalty.
- Utilise customer information from CRM data and customer research to understand trends and opportunities.
- Summarise insights from analysis and clearly communicate analytical findings in a cohesive story.
- Provide analytical support to all aspects of the team’s business.
- Diploma holder with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Previous experiences as business analyst or related areas will be advantageous.
- Possess good level of written and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Meticulous, eye for detail.
- Keen on process improvement and efficiency.
- Possess a service mindset.
- Independent worker and a team player.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Able to generate, populate and interpret data and report with in-house application systems.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University