Senior Executive, Operations and Administration (6-month contract), SMU Academy
- Registration and maintaining online records of participants.
- Logistics matters ranging from room bookings to facility and security coordination.
- Regular and timely updates to participants on class schedules, venues and possible changes to the class dates.
- Support preparation and dissemination of all necessary materials (e.g. attendance list, feedback forms,course materials, etc.) prior to the start of the class and during class itself.
- Administration and collation of course evaluation results.
- Timely invoicing and payment of honorarium and claims.
- Preparation of certificates after each programme.
- Ad hoc system testing, evaluating, and upgrading of processes.
- Support logistics preparation and co-ordination for roadshows and other marketing events when necessary.
- Diploma holder with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experiences in education sector and programme management will be advantageous.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Possess good level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Meticulous, eye for detail.
- Keen on process improvement and efficiency.
- Possess a service mindset.
- Independent worker and a team player.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Able to generate, populate and interpret data and report with in-houseapplication systems.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated educational requirements and/or work experience may be considered. If successful in their job application, they will be offered a job title and salary package commensurate with their educational qualifications and work experience
Singapore Management University