Senior Executive, Operations and Administration (6-month contract), SMU Academy
- Registration and maintaining online records of participants.
- Logistics matters ranging from room bookings to facility and security coordination.
- Regular and timely updates to participants on class schedules, venues and possible changes to the class dates.
- Support preparation and dissemination of all necessary materials (e.g. attendance list, feedback forms, course materials, etc.) prior to the start of the class and during class itself.
- Administration and collation of course evaluation results.
- Timely invoicing and payment of honorarium and claims.
- Preparation of certificates after each programme.
- Ad-hoc system testing, evaluating, and upgrading of processes.
- Support logistics preparation and co-ordination for roadshows and other marketing events when necessary.
- Diploma holder with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experiences in education sector and programme management will be advantageous.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Possess good level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Meticulous, eye for detail.
- Keen on process improvement and efficiency.
- Possess a service mindset.
- Independent worker and a team player. Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good computer knowledge. Able to generate, populate and interpret data and report with in-house application systems.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University