Senior Executive, Operations and Administration (6-month contract), SMU Academy
- Answer calls and respond to emails.
- Handle customer/ participant inquiries both over the phone and by email.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Provide customers/ participants with course/ programme information.
- Manage and resolve customer/ participant complaints, identify and escalate priority issues.
- Follow up customer/ participant calls where necessary.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Update existing customer/ participant information.
- Enter new customer/ participant information into system.
- Assist in marketing activities such as updating of websites and portals, and information sessions.
- Ad hoc system testing, evaluating, and upgrading of processes.
- Support logistics preparation and co-ordination for roadshows and other marketing events when necessary.
- Diploma holder with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Previous experiences in customer service sector will be advantageous.
- Possess good level of written and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Meticulous, eye for detail.
- Keen on process improvement and efficiency.
- Possess a service mindset.
- Independent worker and a team player. Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good computer knowledge. Able to generate, populate and interpret data and report with in-house application systems.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University