Senior Executive, Operations and Administration (6-month contract)
- Registration and maintain online records of participants.
- Logistics matters ranging from room bookings to facility and security coordination.
- Regular and timely updates to participants on class schedules, venues and possible changes to the class dates.
- Support preparation and dissemination of all necessary materials (e.g. attendance list, feedback forms, course materials, etc.).
- Administration and collation of course evaluation results.
- Point-of-contact with instructors, vendors and participants for the smooth running of programmes.
- Timely invoicing and payment of honorarium and claims.
- Preparation of certificates after each programme.
- Co-ordination with participants to prepare and file necessary documents for submission on time to the relevant funding bodies. These include (but not limited to) the following: - signed attendance list and feedback forms after each class, assessment records, invoices and payments, other documents as required by the relevant funding bodies, e.g. SkillsFuture Singapore·
- Diploma holder with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experiences in education sector, Skillsfuture Subsidies, programme management will be advantageous.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Possess good level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Meticulous, eye for detail.
- Keen on process improvement and efficiency.
- Possess a service mindset.
- Independent worker and a team player.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good computer knowledge. Able to generate, populate and interpret data and report with in-house application systems.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated educational requirements and/or work experience may be considered. If successful in their job application, they will be offered a job title and salary package commensurate with their educational qualifications and work experience
Singapore Management University