Senior Executive, Operations and Administration (1-year), SMU Academy
- Timely invoicing and credit memo processing for course participants.
- Timely collection of course fees from participants.
- Accounting of revenue and expenditure.
- Preparation of reports related to revenue, expenditure, course enrolment and funding.
- Preparation of trainer and partnership contracts.
- Timely payment of honorarium and claims.
- Diploma holder with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Possess good level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Meticulous, eye for detail.
- Keen on process improvement and efficiency.
- Possess a service mindset.
- Independent worker and a team player. Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Able to generate, populate and interpret data and report with in-house application systems.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University