Senior Executive - Office Services
- Join a leading media organisation in the region
- Fantastic work culture with a close-knit and supportive team
- Excellent opportunities to progress your career
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
You are responsible for:
- Managing a team for effective day-to-day administration of cleaning, landscaping, transport and mail room services
- Budget planning and monitoring, processing of invoices, purchase requisitions and contracts management.
- Planning, organising and managing resources (e.g. corporate equipment, AV/TV and general facilities) and processes efficiently to achieve high measurable results.
- You have a Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Arts & Social Sciences with 3 years of relevant working experience or a Diploma/Degree in Facility/Building/Estate Management with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in a large organisation
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office
- You have strong leadership with excellent interpersonal skills, for liaison with contractors and outsourced personnel in a collaborative environment
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You are highly adaptable and work well in changing environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd