Senior Executive (Office Services)
- Join a well known brand within Media & Entertainment
- Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
As a Senior Executive (Office Services), you will be responsible for daily office logistic and financial administration. You will be planning, organising and managing resources and processes in an efficient manner. You will also be responsible for:
- Managing and administering all real estate matters on behalf of the Company in order to provide employees with workspaces that foster a strong culture while optimising costs.
- All aspects of lease management including identifying and negotiating new leases, renewals as well as terminations.
- Establishing strong best practices and SOPs and overseeing all aspects of facilities management.
- Sourcing and managing outsourced service providers to ensure maintenance is carried out in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ensuring all facilities meet health and safety standards and comply with regulations.
- You possess a degree from a top-tier institute, ideally in Business Administration, Arts & Social Sciences and have at least 3 years of experience in related field.
- You possess a degree/diploma in Facility/Building/Estate Management with at least 5 years of relevant work experience in a large organisation.
- You are fluent with Microsoft Office.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills and are able to manage multiple stakeholders
- You pay strong attention to detail and are able to deliver work of a high standard in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a strong team player
Snaphunt Pte Ltd