Senior Executive (Nursing Admin) - $4K to $4.8K
- Provide administrative support to the Assistant Directors of Nursing in the planning and operation of Peri-operative Services, Surgical Wards, outpatient clinics and ambulatory services, specialty wards (eg. ICU), and infection control over multiple hospitals/sites.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the ADNs in planning and operations of clinical areas including Surgical wards, operating theatre, day surgery, endoscopy, CSSD, SOC, DDR, ICL, specialty wards (eg. ICU), infection control etc.
- Support the ADNs in planning and operations of non-clinical areas including: strategic planning, organizational development, e.g. timely compilation and submission of regular department reports manpower recruitment, deployment and staff engagement, e.g. nursing retreat, team building and nursing workshop, leave balloting training and development, e.g. co-ordinate department staff training for internal/external course.
- Provide secretariat support for DNA, peri-operative, department meetings
- Provide administration support to ADNs:
- Schedule and co-ordinate appointments, meetings and presentations
- Prepare presentation materials for meeting
- Provide administrative support for Nursing Divisio
- Maintain office stationary for the department
- Update and maintain departmental files such as KPIs, Policies, Work instruction, Orientation files etc
- Collaborate with other Nursing units on Divisional level activities as assigned e.g. open house for mass recruitment.
- Collaborate with other Divisions/Departments on organisational level activities as assigned e.g. cross-dept committees.
- Min Degree in any courses
- Nursses with admin / secretarial experience will be an advtange
- If no nursing experience, healthcare operation experience will be an advantage
Salary range: $4k to $4.8K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd