Senior Executive, Marketing Communications (REF:AY)
- Work in a team to develop and execute internal and external communications and patient experience initiatives, events and activities.
- Be responsible and involve actively in the overall publicity and communication efforts to meet the objectives of the department/ cluster. Must be comfortable to deal with other team members in hospital.
- Conceptualise and create collaterals including posters, patient brochures etc.
- Execute integrated marketing plans for cluster, can be events, social media engagement and production of collaterals to increase awareness to target audiences
- Manage all initiatives related to patient experience.
- Maintain and update of website content..
- Degree in Mass Communications/ Digital Media or equipvalent
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience preferably.
- Knowlegable in integrated marketing,
- Other publishing skills such as HTML coding/ Photoshop will be advantageous.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Yong Pei Yun
EA Personnel Reg No: R1768732
JobStudio Pte Ltd