Senior Executive / Manager (HRBP, Medical)
Yishun Health| Date Posted: 15-May-2020
You will partner closely with the Clinical Heads of Department in Human Resource Management matters and be responsible for managing all aspects of the employment lifecycle of medical staff. You will lead a team in providing the line departments with efficient HR operational support, ensure compliance to HR policies and provide advice in accordance with relevant policies and legislations.
Key Job Scope
Key Job Scope
- Partners closely with Clinical Heads of Department in key areas such as workforce planning, talent acquisition and development, employee retention, performance management and compensation practices.
- Liaises with relevant regulatory bodies such as Singapore Medical Council and Ministry of Health to ensure that medical staff comply with the necessary professional requirements to perform their duties.
- Provides HR consulting to Clinical Heads of Departments on HR policies and processes and assist them to implement it effectively in their departments.
Be the point of contact for all medical staff in relation to their HR requests inclusive of advice on HR matters in accordance to Company’s policies and legislations.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention through assessing and anticipating business and operation challenges, organizational and employees concerns leading to facilitation of HR interventions and resolutions to conflicts, grievances and disputes.
- Leads a team and provides direction to the delivery of optimal HR operation support to the line departments.
- A degree preferably in the field of Human Resource Management or Business Administration.
- At least 8 years of experiences in Human Resource with at least 1 year of Managerial experiences in similar capacity. Those with relevant healthcare experiences will have added advantage.
- Strong knowledge in employment legislations and HR practices.
- Competent in SAP HRIS and MS Office applications.
- Strong analytical and inter-personal communications skills.
- Able to multi-task, capable of setting priorities and work under pressure.
- Able to work well with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Strong experience in leading a team to fulfil their potential.
Yishun Health is a network of medical institutions and health facilities in the north of Singapore, under the National Healthcare Group. It comprises Admiralty Medical Centre, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital and Yishun Community Hospital. We regret that only applications submitted through NHG Career Webpage (corp.nhg.com.sg/Careers), Yishun Health Career Webpage (ktph.com.sg/jobseeker/careers), JobStreet Singapore (jobstreet.com.sg) and JobCentral Singapore (jobscentral.com.sg) will be considered. If you are accessing this job posting from another website, please visit the official web pages mentioned above.