- Conceptualize and design a youth-centric leadership developmental framework, through co-creation with stakeholders
- Manage day-to-day activities associated with the leadership framework, including engagement and relationship building, programmes management
- Identify, engage and secure partners to support successful delivery programmes.
- Manage youth groups accounts and any other duties as assigned.
- Good understanding of the dynamics and challenges of youth sector.
- Prior experience in courseware development, adult learning methodologies will be advantageous.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click “Apply Now” button or send your information to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for an initial discussion
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Pham Phan Kim Chi
EA Personnel Reg No: R2091667
JobStudio Pte Ltd