Senior Executive - Internal Communications
- You will be working closely with leadership team
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
Our Client is a Global Financial Services firm with an employee base of over 15,000 worldwide. Our client offers a wide range of products and services covering corporate investment banking, asset management and private banking.
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying business objectives and executing large cross-regional internal communications strategy in line with corporate priorities.
- Developing messaging and content for corporate communications and ensuring key messages are delivered effectively to targeted audience
- Managing corporate communications across internal channels/platforms.
- Keeping projects within desired budget and ensuring deliverables are executed on schedule
- Keeping staff updated and engaged on corporate developments and strategies through various internal communication channels/platforms.
- Collecting feedback from various stakeholders, tracking effectiveness of various communication plans and course correcting as required.
- You have a Degree in Communications or equivalent field and at least 5 years experience in Marketing Communications or similar role.
- You have strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have developed cross-cultural sensitivity
- You pay strong attention to detail and have deliver work of high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd