Senior Executive, Information Technology
Support the HOD on exploring and executing he revamp plan for IT infrastructure and network with the option of AWS clouds or hosting in-house. These include:
- Maintain the LAN & WAN connections between the main HQ and other HTNS clubhouses. Minimizing IT outages by constant upkeep of the network infrastructure including handle updates, upgrades, and other maintenance tasks in both hardware and software areas;
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, UPSs, and so on.
- Perform periodic review of the existing IT system and infrastructure and propose minor upgrading to enhance operational efficiency. Constantly look for ways to make the network more efficient, cost-effective, and secure;
- Ensure daily proper backup of databases as well as other critical shared data files to external storage for quick recovery in the event of server/hardware failure.
- Performing regular data integrity and validation check on databases as well as other database housekeeping functions.
- Test server and network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.
- Support the HOD for the timely, effective and technical direction for installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of all assigned infrastructure and systems.
- Support the HOD to conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts so that to ensure the IT infrastructure is kept up-to-date.
To support the HOD on developing security procedures and internal standards operating procedures including but not limited to:
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
- Ensure that all security measures are properly in place to prevent any unauthorized access.
- Direct and administrate a contingent of network analysts and technicians, and where necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action.
- Explore and evaluate emerging technology that can be introduce to the organization environment to enhance the cyber security of the core business.
Provide IT Support
Provide effective and efficient end-user support on network, hardware and other IT equipment including but not limited to:
- Responsible for liaising with affected stakeholders, identifying the problem, devising a solution, and implementing that fix.
- Troubleshoot software, hardware and networking problems and ensure a smooth network and wifi services to support for the clubhouses’ daily operations.
- Liaise with external vendors for upkeeping of the system, network infrastructure and other resources.
- Provide basic training for staff on IT equipment / Microsoft outlook etc.
- Establish service level agreements with end users.
- Maintain and administrate the IT hardware & software inventory assets, IT licenses and other IT peripherals.
- Create and administer HomeTeamNS email accounts.
- Good initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Mature and able to keep resilience when facing work stress.
- Meticulous and patient in handling users’ requirement.
- Ability to look at situation from several perspectives.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff and IT vendors
- Organize in IT administrative works
- Knowledge of SDLC and had managed at least a full SDLC procedure
- Project Management Skill. The ability to initiate, plan, execute, control and deliver the goals that meet specific success criteria
- Require ITIL knowledge. ITIL certification is an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of IT working experience including good knowledge on IT infrastructure setup
- At least a diploma holder in IT major and keep up-to-date on the latest IT know-how and treads.
- Those who possess more relevant experience would be considered for a senior position.