Senior Executive, Hospital Building Project Planning
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- You will provide project management, operations and administrative support to the Medical Centre Masterplan Department.
- The projects include hospital-wide transformational, innovation and quality improvement initiatives across outpatient clinics.
- This will include digitalisation of existing services, as well as the implementation of new operational technology in the ambulatory care setting.
- You will need to work closely with clinical, nursing, facilities and other operational stakeholders on the ground to take the project(s) through from planning, financial and budgetary assessment, approval to execution, while providing timely status updates along the way.
- In addition, you will also be part of a team supporting Senior Management in the planning and design of a new outpatient facility.
- Your scope includes secretariat roles to assigned Committees led by Senior Management, as well as data collection and analysis to support the planning.
- Good Bachelor’s degree from any discipline, with at least 2 - 4 years of experience for the Executive position and at least 5 - 8 years of industry experience for the higher positions.
- Experience with practical aspects of project management involving operational technology systems in a healthcare organisation is an added advantage.
- Good team collaboration skills and able to work with multiple stakeholders (clinical healthcare professionals, vendors, finance etc) across different domains.
- Organised, meticulous individual with good project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd