Senior Executive (Healthcare Research Grants) -spslip
• Industry: Public Healthcare sector
• Employment Type: Permanent
• Salary: Up to $4800 + bonuses + benefits
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday, Office hours
(1) Research Grants Management
- Manage administrative function including responding to queries, submission/review of applications and administration of post-award processes
- Engage and promote research grant opportunities to researchers in the cluster
- Compile data for reporting requirements
- Provide support for other activities in the Research Office as required
(2) Ethics and Regulatory Approvals for Research
- Act as a liaison for NUS-IRB, DSRB and CIRB
- Assist with submission of research proposals to the boards
- Assist in reviewing clinical research and clinical trials prior to submission to ethics committee
(3) Compliance & Investigations
- Perform investigations for research non-compliance and ensure appropriate actions are implemented.
- Maintain and update research databases and providing required information to stakeholders
- Provide advice on Human Biomedical Research Act (HBRA) as well as regulatory requirements
- Provide on-site and off-site monitoring to ensure adherence to appropriate standards, policies and procedures according to different risk categories
Who are we looking for?
- Recognised Master/Bachelor's Degree in Science
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in research & grants management/administration
- Passion and good knowledge of the local Health and Biomedical Sciences research landscape
Interested applicants, please click "Apply Now" or email your detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Lim Peiling (Serene) | R1654066
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (Scientec Personnel) | 11C5781