Senior Executive, Healthcare Nursing Admin (Proficient in VlookUP & Pivot Table)
PRE REQUISITE - Proficient in VlookUp and Pivot Table (Compulsory)
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the department in planning and operations of clinical areas including Surgical wards, operating theatre, day surgery, endoscopy, CSSD, SOC, DDR, ICL, specialty wards (eg. ICU), infection control etc.
- Support the dept in strategic planning, organizational development, e.g. timely compilation and submission of regular department reports, manpower recruitment, deployment and staff engagement, e.g. nursing retreat, team building and nursing workshop, leave balloting training and development, e.g. co-ordinate department staff training for internal/external course. finance eg annual budgeting and track budget utilization resource management database management, eg maintain and submit staff training hours to Singapore Nursing Board (SNB).
- Provide secretariat support for DNA, peri-operative, department meetings such as schedule and co-ordinate appointments, meetings and presentations
- Prepare presentation materials for meeting
- Record minutes and coordinate on meeting follow-up
- Provide administrative support for Nursing Division
- Update and maintain departmental files such as KPIs, Policies, Work instruction, Orientation files etc
- Collaborate with other Nursing units on Divisional level activities as assigned e.g. open house for mass recruitment.
- Collaborate with other Divisions/Departments on organisational level activities as assigned e.g. cross-dept committees
- Min Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- Proficient in VlookUp and Pivot Table - COMPULSORY
- Min 3-5 years of administrative, secretariat, preferably in healthcare industry
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in SAP application will be an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and prioritizing skills
- Resourceful, responsive and discipline
- Able to work efficiently and independently
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd