Senior/Executive, Facilities Project Management - HEALTHCARE
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 31-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage and maintain the facilities in the clinics by working closely with contractors and vendors in compliances of all rules and regulations.
- Ensure all preventive, corrective maintenance and ad hoc works are carried out to requirements and standards
- Carry out routine checks and contractor performance reviews with the objective of continuous improvements
- Understand and consolidate user requirements for projects and ensure their completion within budget and time.
- Ensure that administration and documentation are in place to support all maintenance works and projects.
- Assist to ensure that facilities management and security pass JCI and ISO 45001 certification
- Any other duties assigned by the department
- Min Degree in any course
- Minimum 4 years’ (Senior Exec) or 2 years’ (Exec) experience in property management or facilities maintenance.
- Certified Fire Safety Manager is an advantage.
- Possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- A team-player who can work independently
- Able to perform under tight deadlines and stable under stress
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd