Senior Executive / Executive (Marketing & Leasing)
ENGIE Property Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Jun-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for providing professional marketing/leasing/lease management of commercial/retail/industrial properties to meet KPIs for the managed portfolio.
- To market/lease out the assigned portfolio of properties.
- Handle lease negotiation for new leases, renewal or termination.
- Prospect for new tenants and conduct cold-calls/market survey to source for suitable tenants.
- Process and follow up on all lease documents to ensure its completion; update leasing reports and tenancy schedules.
- To act as the liaison and to facilitate all communications between the client and tenants/ contractors.
- Monitor & manage tenant’s fitting-out works including submission and vetting of drawings with relevant client’s departments & authorities.
- Conduct regular inspection of the property and tenant’s business operations.
- Conduct competitive market research and update of prospects database.
- To promote good landlord and tenant relationships.
- Degree/Diploma in Real Estate, Property Management, Building Management or equivalent.
- Possess CEA Licence and/or qualification to apply for CEA Licence.
- 5 to 8 years of related experience in marketing/leasing/lease management of properties or similar capacity.
- Possess excellent negotiation, contract, customer relationship management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work in a fast-paced environment independently.
- Possess positive work attitude, drive and resilience to meet job challenges.
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour.
ENGIE Property Services Pte Ltd