Senior Executive / Executive @ Clementi - Up to $3.5k
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 5.30pm
- $2500 - $3500
- To assist the Programme Manager in managing qualification-based programmes to contribute to the satisfaction of customers, and the growth and financial viability of the department.
- Assist the Manager in planning, organizing, and coordinating activities in the delivery of the department’s programmes.
- Review and improve work processes constantly, be cost conscious and take corrective actions to remedy deviations from standards.
- Assist Manager to prepare statistics and required reports timely and to ensure reports are accurate.
- Maintain an efficient filing and tracking system for easy and fast retrieval of documents, as well as to meet all internal and external quality assurance standards and requirements.
- Provide advice, coaching and supervision to staff in the department
- Coordinate marketing activities effectively to meet targets for student enrolment.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
- $2500 - $3500
- Degree/Diploma with 3 to 5 years of working experience, preferably 3 years at supervisory level
- Resourceful, meticulous and able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with mature personality and positive attitude
- Proficient in using IT tools for work effectiveness, e.g. email, word processors, excel
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1550273)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd