Senior Executive, Enterprise Risk Management (HEALTHCARE)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1440070
Bachelor's / Honours
- Support the implementation of the risk management policy and framework, taking into account various standards for ERM as well as practices for healthcare quality etc.
- Communicate the ERM objectives and direction effectively to the business units and various departments.
- Promote a risk and control awareness culture through risk awareness programme.
- Work with Units and Functions to proactively implement the appropriate risk management policies and procedures.
- Act as the risk advisor to Units and Functions, and promote risk awareness and accountability amongst Management and Staff in the units and functions.
- To work with Management and Staff Units and Functions to proactively drive the risk management practices.
- Secretariat support to the Board Risk Committee in reviewing, evaluating and making recommendations on all matters related to risk management.
- Collating risk registers and reports
- Preparing risk reports for Board Risk Committee and Senior Management team.
- Participate in relevant risk management subcommittees or discussions.
- Liaising with heads of risk owners in risk monitoring and reporting.
- Report regularly to the senior management to address priority risks to minimize effects of threats and reduced inevitable risks and losses.
- Coordinating the risk management training program.
- To work with Units and Functions and ensure all staff are provided with relevant and timely training in ERM.
- To update the content of the training program to ensure currency and relevancy.
- Support the management of data protection risks
- Min Degree in any discipline
- Min 2 years of enterprise risk management, consulting or auditing work experience
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel,PowerPoint and comfortable with various IT tools
- Experience in working in challenging business environment with proven capabilities in organizing, summarizing and presenting complex information
- Good knowledge of risk management and control concepts, leading risk management practices and standards (e.g. ISO 31000, COSO)
- Experience in healthcare or public sector services would be an advantage
For interested applicants, please send in a copy of your most recent and updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Subject heading: ERM SE
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd