Senior Executive - Enterprise Infrastructure Monitoring (3 Months Contract)
Location: Jurong East
Industry: Automotive (German MNC)
Salary Range: Up to $4,500.00
This is a 3 Months Contractual role.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Deliver regional monitoring services to support the On-Premise and Cloud IT Operations in APAC.
- Architect, design, review and update existing monitoring systems and/or tools for system high-availability/performance design as per requirements and the company and/or technology standards.
- Assist in planning for technology roadmap as per the company and technology standards.
- Plan and develop enhancements/concept/policies for system hardware/software/firmware, service packs, patch updates and/or tools for the overall regional monitoring service.
- Architect, design and review aiming to implement automation solutions for monitoring tools.
- Architect, design, review and deploy monitoring enhancements to improve the overall service.
- Define processes and policies in relation to regional monitoring systems based on The company processes, requirements and standard.
- Design, develop, deploy and test for high-availability for monitoring infrastructure and its related services.
- Standardize, develop, customize, tune, implement, and optimize monitoring solutions based on requirements.
- Manage the monitoring policies and accountabilities with the various stakeholders.
- Provide advanced reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with various vendors as required for all above activities.
- Deploy and maintain automation engine solution for monitoring tools.
- Create and maintain all relevant documentations including transition to Run team.
- Responsible for provisioning, decommission and maintenance of monitoring services.
- Responsible for deployment of monitoring baseline.
- Responsible for delivering of basic reporting.
- Support for tickets escalated to Level 3.
- Strong knowledge in Enterprise Infrastructure monitoring tools and hands on experience in managing SCOM and other monitoring tools will be an advantage
- Hands on experience on Cloud monitoring (OMS, Logs Analytics etc.)
- Experience in Manager of Managers tools, corelation setup and predictive analysis
- Windows and Unix/Linux Servers troubleshooting
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.,)
Understanding of Virtualization, WSFC, IIS, MSSQL, SharePoint
- Knowledge in PowerShell & Shell Scripting
- Incident, Change and Problem Management Skills (ITIL)
- Familiar with agile concepts
- Interaction with customers from various countries
- Handling Internal and External Demands
- Data analysis and capacity planning
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written English skills. Strong interpersonal skills. Able to work independently and perform well under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Strong desire to learn and pick-up new domains.
- At least 3 years working experience IT Datacenter monitoring system.
- Basic knowledge and working experience on the mentioned operating systems: IBM AIX, HP-UX, SLES Linux, Windows server OS
- Have previous working experience in a datacenter environment is an advantage.
- Working experience in a cross-cultural environment is an added advantage.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317.
Tel: 6950 9722 Fax: 6536 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
Job ID: 8989VR
People Profilers Pte Ltd