Senior Executive - Customer Experience (Digital Experience)
Customer Experience Initiatives
- Design, support and deliver customer experience initiatives that will create and strengthen brand loyalty and advocacy across customer touch-points throughout the customer journey.
- Execute an effective customer communication and feedback program.
- Communicate clearly with key stakeholders for all aspects of the business. Reporting and sharing information gathered in a clear and concise way that will help the management and teams in their business decisions.
- Reach out and collaborate with relevant teams using an all-hands-on-deck approach to address the customer needs and escalated issues.
- Partner and work with respective teams in jointly designing and implementing follow-up corrective action plans and preventive measures to resolve operational and service related issues.
Monitoring and Analytics
- Manage and conduct an organizational-wide analysis to identify and understand all customer touch-points and communication.
- Document research findings and survey results into monthly reports and assist the management to create presentations for learning purposes and strategic action plans.
- Utilize monitoring and tracking tools to gauge customer communication solutions and feedback management for improvement.
- Monitor all aspects of Digital assets within the group and provide analytics and trend reporting to support decision making by the management.
- Perform assignments and execute ad-hoc tasks as instructed by the management. Follow through on initiatives from end-to-end
- Lead, managed and work with internal teams to ensure that initiatives are properly implemented on time and cost effectively.
- Min. Diploma in Business or equivalent.
- Min. 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in customer experience or digital analytics (including Google Analytics).
- Have eye for detail for and with analysis of data.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Advance user of google analytics.
- Decision making and ability to negotiate.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Work across various functions and internal stakeholders to ensure initiatives are implemented timely and cost effectively.
Tan Chong International Limited (TCIL)