Senior Executive, Corporate Communications (Public Healthcare)
- Build domain knowledge of assigned organisation's programmes & initiatives
- Provide full-fledged PR support
- Support the team in message development, media pitching and facilitation, writing speeches and press releases
- Supervise and coach assigned team member
- Support ad hoc marketing communications projects (e.g. development of videos, print and online materials, print publications)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing or related course
- At least 3 years of recent experience in Public Relations or media engagement, preferably in public sector
- Possess good communication, persuasion and people management skills, results-oriented, self motivated, driven and resourceful
All qualified candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
Clarissa Kee Pei Wen (R1875501)
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd