Senior Executive (Corporate Communications)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-Apr-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Plan and execute integrated PR campaigns for Marina Bay Sands, pertaining to its corporate efforts in human capital, corporate social responsibility and sustainability, amongst others.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to collate information, identify trends and craft messaging that would appeal to the media, through the creative use of various platforms and assets.
- Organize media activities, drive events and provide on-site support.
- Identify and cultivate a database of local press, in both traditional and digital/emerging platforms.
- Possess a good understanding of the local regional landscape.
- Support media relations in the region, working hand-in-hand with respective PR agencies in each market.
- Organize regional media trips
- Media monitoring
- At least 2 years’ experience in an agency, or in-house corporate communications function. Fresh graduates with internship experience in a similar capacity and demonstrate high potential may be considered
- Candidates who are resilient, resourceful, able to work independently and proactively in a team will thrive
- Able to write sparkling copy in English, with a strong command of communications skills
- Knowledge of a second language is preferred