Senior Executive, Corporate Business Partnerships
- Strong opportunities to progress your career.
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance.
- Attractive Salary & Benefits.
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
As a Senior Executive, Corporate Business Partnership, you will be working closely with the Deputy Head to develop and nurture new key target segments for both local and overseas markets to grow readership through tailoring partnership programmes to generate sales. You will also take over a mix of existing accounts and acquire new clients from various sectors to increase circulation revenue.
Your responsibilities include:
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives, as well as sourcing and developing new markets and business deals.
- Developing goals for the team, while ensuring business growth and KPIs are being met.
- Sourcing for opportunities and establishing rapport with potential clients, as well as increasing the value of current clients.
- Crafting proposals and quotations for clients.
- Managing and providing support on events management pertaining to sponsorship events.
- Providing training while assisting personnel and team members to develop their skills.
- Staying current with the industry changes and improvement of job knowledge through professional publications.
- Maintaining personal network while broadening your network by attending conferences, meetings and industry events.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field.
- You possess at least 3 years of experience in sales, marketing or related field, ideally with an understanding of the industry landscape. Experience in Corporate Sales and Publishing, as well as possessing an establish network ideally within the sectors in hotels, banks and government ministries would be an advantage.
- You demonstrate a strong ability to developing and implementing marketing communications / consumer-reaching programs, including strategy, tactical plan, design, creative execution, operations plan etc.
- You have the ability to stay ahead of the digital shift and capitalize on the rapid industry changes to monetize digital platforms through fast evolving strategies.
- You have a background in a sales-oriented role where you are used to handling rejection and have developed patience and resilience.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- You are a strong networker and relationship builder.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in a face paced environment.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd