Senior Executive, Community Outreach Programmes (Community Lead)
The Senior Executive is the lead for activities that build a closer connection between the community and music. These concerts are designed to appeal not only to those with some musical background, but also to those new and curious about classical music. These specially-tailored programmes attract audiences from all walks of life, and also aim to instill in them a passion for the lifetime learning, and appreciation of classical music. Candidates with more experience could be considered for an Assistant Manager title. The Senior Executive will also support all concerts for school audiences, and other projects assigned.
The Senior Executive is responsible for achieving set Community strategic goals as well as for the operational aspects of all Community outreach programmes, provides production support for Education programmes as well as administrative support for the Community Outreach Department.
- Degree holder with minimum 2-3 years working experience in a related field.
- Experience in arts event management and a strong knowledge of western classical music preferred.
- Excellent people and organisational skills; able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Candidates with experience working with different communities around Singapore (including in areas outside of music and the arts) will have some advantage.
- Flexibility to work on evenings, weekends and holidays.
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter also stating current and expected salaries.
This is a local position. Applicants who fulfill most and not all of the requirements will also be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Singapore Symphony Group