Senior Executive, Commercial Planning (Pharmaceutical Science) Up to $4.2K - EAST
JOB PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The role will ensure optimum category assortment to meet the business plans and requirements.
Products are required to be managed in the assigned categories to ensure product differentiation,
fulfilment of customer needs and strengthening of the company branding.
KEY ROLE(S), RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Ensure an assortment of products that is comprehensive, to fulfil customer and business needs.
- Enables thematic display and allows optimum cross selling, upselling, companion selling.
- Enables effective space utilization/merchandise display that caters to required customer needs.
- To support product development align with overall company brand strategy.
- Introduce new products and remove non-performing ones as required.
- Carry out strategies to maintain business performance of the product portfolio.
- Market need analysis; monitor market and competitive landscape and make.
- Assist with any other matters assigned by the reporting Superior.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Degree/Diploma preferably in Pharmaceutical Science or any related discipline.
- At least 3 years of solid experience in Product Management.
- Prior experience in healthcare/FMCG industries preferred, but open to others.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Meticulous, with good analytical and problem solving skills.
Interested candidate please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call 67377990.
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd